Given that founder Katie Davies is a full-time freelance writer, Trendy Tourist loves to offer fashion guest posting opportunities for new and fresh voices!
That said, we’re currently only willing to accept article submissions from individuals who are able to write about all-things fashion, travel fashion and/or beauty.
Looking to promote your brand? Please visit the Advertise page.
Before reaching out to guest post for Trendy Tourist, please read the below guidelines. Each article must:
- Be a minimum of 800 words
- Use subheadings (H2s and H3s) and be SEO-friendly
- Have at least 3 H2 subheadings in the body of the article
- Have an interesting H2 subheading for the conclusion that’s not just “Conclusion” or “The Takeaway”
- Follow UK spelling and grammar rules
- Have short sentences and paragraphs no longer than 3-4 sentences
- Feature at least one high-quality image per 500 words
- Include a 2-3 sentence bio and a link back to your website
Spoiler alert: we favour listicles and how-to guides!
How to Get Started
Ready to have your work published on Trendy Tourist? Lovely!
Feel free to send a couple of original topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can go from there! High-five.